Skin Ceuticals PHYSICAL MATTE UV DEFENSE SPF 50
Sorry, currently out of stock
Only available in office
A broad spectrum 100% physical tinted sunscreen with an oil-absorbing base that leaves a long-lasting matte finish
This mattifying 100% physical sunscreen is formulated with titanium dioxide and zinc oxide (Z-Cote®*) to provide high broad spectrum UV protection. Enhanced with aerated silica technology, it is proven to maintain a matte finish even in hot, humid conditions. Its weightless mousse texture dries to a powder finish, optimizing makeup application. *Z-COTE HP-1 is a Registered Trademark of BASF
- 100% physical broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection
- Maintains a matte finish even in hot, humid conditions
- Smoothes skin texture and minimizes appearance of pores
- Weightless mousse dries to a powder finish, optimizing make-up application
- Formulated with translucent color spheres to provide universal tint for all skin tones and repel oil to minimize sebum appearance.
- Non-comedogenic and non-acnegenic
HOW TO APPLY
Apply sunscreen liberally to the face, neck, and chest 15 minutes before sun exposure and before applying makeup. Reapply sunscreen after 40 minutes of swimming, sweating, immediately after towel drying, and least every two hours. For children under six months of age, consult a physician before use.
FULL INGREDIENT LIST
titanium dioxide, zinc oxide, dimethicone, c12-15 alkyl benzoate, talc, dicaprylyl ether, triethylhexanoin, isohexadecane, dimethicone crosspolymer, styrene/acrylates copolymer, hydrogenated jojoba oil, dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, aluminum stearate, peg-8 laurate, triethoxycaprylylsilane, silica silylate, 2-oleamido-1,3-octadecanediol, alumina, aluminum hydroxide, iron oxides, disodium stearoyl glutamate, polyhydroxystearic acid