WHAT DOES IT DO?
- The original leader in non-invasive LED technology
- More than 40 peer-reviewed published studies that validate its clinical claims and treatment protocols
- Over 4,500 installations worldwide
- Continuous research for new and novel indications and applications
- Validated by the Journals of Cosmetic and Laser Therapy, Photochemistry and Photobiology B, ASLMS, and many others
- More FDA approved indications than any other brand
- Global regulatory approvals include US FDA, Japanese MHLW, Korean KFDA, China CFDA, Australian TGA, and many others
- Originally developed in partnership with Cancer Research UK
FreQuently Asked Questions
WHAT TO EXPECT?
The Light Therapy treatment is 20 minutes long and can be added on to any esthetician service. The blue light is used for patients concerned with acne, and the red light is used for patients concerned with aging. This medical grade treatment leaves skin fresh and rejuvenized.
WILL I NEED TIME TO RECOVER?
There is no downtime for light therapy, just using SPF 30+ as usual, and gentle skincare for 2 days.
WHAT ARE THE EXPECTED RESULTS?
WHAT SHOULD I TELL MY DOCTOR BEFORE TREATMENT?
- Are pregnant or plan to become pregnant
- Are breastfeeding or plan to breastfeed
- Are taking any medications, especially blood thinners, and Accutane
- Have a history of hyperpigmentation or cold sores