WHAT DOES IT DO?
NEW AND IMPROVED DEVICE! Faster procedure, and better results! Aging affects us all – the way we act, the way we feel, and definitely the way we look. But with advancements in skin care, you can have a say in the way aging affects your skin – and maybe even get back to the way you looked not so long ago. Thermage is a proven, unique radio frequency treatment that can help improve the appearance of sagging or loose skin, giving you a smoother, sleeker and younger look and feel. Thermage works in just one treatment with little down time and delivers a natural looking result. It’s you, just younger looking and more confident.
- The Eyes – hooding, fine lines and even our brow line can make us look worn-down. Thermage treats the upper and lower eyelids to help you look more youthful and rested. If you have glaucoma, contact your ophthalmologist before treatment.
- The Face – as we age, phrases like “turkey neck”, loose jowls, sagging skin and “what happened to my jawline?” creep in. Thermage smooths lines and wrinkles and tightens collagen for the overall health of the skin
- The Body – aging doesn’t just affect the skin on our faces, our bodies see the effects too, with crepey, sagging skin and unwanted bulges and dimples. Thermage is a non-invasive way to smooth the skin on our bodies and even temporarily improve the appearance of cellulite. Help tighten loose skin on your legs, arms, and stomach
FreQuently Asked Questions
WHAT TO EXPECT?
For this procedure, we medicate our patients for their comfort. We require them to arrange for someone to drive them home.
HOW MANY TREATMENTS WILL I NEED?
Unlike many cosmetic procedures requiring multiple sessions, Thermage FLX delivers results after a single treatment. Best of all, results continue to improve over time.
WILL I NEED TIME TO RECOVER?
Most patients return to their regular activities immediately following treatment. No special care is required afterward, aside from basic skin maintenance and broad-spectrum sunscreens as a part of a regular skincare regimen.
WHAT ARE THE POSSIBLE SIDE EFFECTS OF THERMAGE?
WHAT SHOULD I TELL MY DOCTOR BEFORE TREATMENT?
- Are pregnant or plan to become pregnant
- Are taking any medications, especially Xanax
- Have received LASIK, or ocular implant in the last 6 months
- If you have a pacemaker, cochlear implant, or defibrillator implant, you ABSOLUTELY may not receive Thermage FLX