WHAT DOES IT DO?
For mild to moderate skin damage. Fraxel Re:Store resurfaces damaged skin and uncover the skin of your youth-all with minimal impact on your daily routine. Targets wrinkles around the eyes, acne scars, surgical scars, age spots/sunspots, melasma and Actinic Keratoses. Downtime is minimal. Most return to regular activities within 4-5 days.
- Smoother, fresher, younger-looking skin
- Improved tone and texture
- Reduction of unwanted brown spots
- Reduced fine lines and wrinkles around the eyes
- Improved appearance of acne scars and surgical scars
FreQuently Asked Questions
WHAT TO EXPECT?
First, your skin will be cleansed. Then, about 60 minutes prior to treatment, a topical anesthetic ointment will be applied to the treatment area.
HOW MANY TREATMENTS WILL I NEED?
Clinical studies suggest that on average, an effective treatment regimen is 3 to 5 sessions spaced about 8 weeks apart. Depending on your condition and schedule, you and the physician may choose to space treatment sessions further apart. Results are immediate and progressive, with optimal improvement usually visible in 2 to 3 months. This time frame and treatment structure allow for healing and the production of new collagen to replace damaged tissue.
WILL I NEED TIME TO RECOVER?
You will need to use a gentle cleanser and moisturizer and a physical sunscreen during the recovery period. Wear a broad-spectrum sunscreen of SPF 30 or higher, avoid direct sun exposure for at least 3 months after your last treatment, and wear a wide-brimmed hat when you're in the sun.
WHAT SHOULD I TELL MY DOCTOR BEFORE TREATMENT?
- Are pregnant or plan to become pregnant
- Are taking any medications
- Have a history of cold sores (Herpes Simplex).
- Any eye conditions other than corrective glasses
- who will be driving you home from the treatment