Colorescience Sunforgettable Total Protection Brush-On Shield SPF 50
The Colorscience Brush-On SPF 50 is an all-powerful, all-mineral sunscreen shield that provides complete sun protection in one convenient, on-the-go application—alone or over makeup. Made with antimicrobial bristles that help protect the brush and maintain freshness.
- Provides sun protection SPF 50.
- Provides protection from pollution exposure.
- Provides protection against blue light.
- Helps minimize damage caused by infrared radiation.
- Water and sweat resistant.
- Iron Oxides: Most commonly used as cosmetic colorants, these micronized pigments also help protect skin from damage and photoaging caused by blue (HEV) light.
- Hyaluronic Acid Powder: Sodium hyaluronate is a powerful humectant naturally occurring in plants and the human body which helps to restore and reinforce moisture in the skin and defend against the signs of aging.
- Infraguard: This combination of tara tannins (a powerful antioxidant) and organic sunflower sprouts helps to protect skin against the aging effects of infrared radiation (IR).
- All skin types
2020 NewBeauty Award The Best Powder Sunscreen
2016 InStyle Best Beauty Buys
2016 NewBeauty Beauty Choice Award
2015 InStyle Best Beauty Buys
Skin Cancer Foundation Recommended Daily Use Seal
FULL INGREDIENT LIST
Titanium Dioxide 22.5%; Zinc Oxide 22.5%
Mica, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethiconol/Propylsilsequioxane/Silicate Crosspolymer, Lycopodium Clavatum Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Imperata Cyclindrica Root Extract, Glycerin, Water, Caesalpinia Spinosa Fruit Pod Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Quercus Robur (Oak) Wood Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Sprout Extract, Maltodextrin, Methicone, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Laureth-4, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Iron Oxides (CI77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).