Colorescience Total Protection Face Shield SPF 50
- Provides sun protection SPF 50.
- Provides protection from pollution exposure.
- Provides protection against blue light.
- Helps minimize damage caused by infrared radiation.
- Water and sweat resistant.
- Iron Oxides: Most commonly used as cosmetic colorants, these micronized pigments also help protect skin from damage and photoaging caused by blue (HEV) light.
- Niacinamide: Also known as Vitamin B3, it helps soothe skin, aid the skin barrier and balance sebum production.
- Infraguard: This combination of tara tannins (a powerful antioxidant) and organic sunflower sprouts helps to protect skin against the aging effects of infrared radiation (IR).
- All skin types
FULL INGREDIENT LIST
Titanium Dioxide 7.9%, Zinc Oxide 6.7%
Aqua/Water, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Cyclopentasiloxane, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Lauryl Polyglyceryl-3 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Glycerin, Panthenol, Mica, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Albizia Julibrissin Bark Extract, Sea Water, Sorbitol, Jojoba Esters, Sodium Hyaluronate, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5, Tremella Fuciformis Sporocarp Extract, Hydrolyzed Algin, Ascophyllum Nodosum Extract, Betaine, Dunaliella Salina Extract, Asparagopsis Armata Extract, Sucrose, Darutoside, Pantolactone, Tocopherol, Sodium Chloride, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Silica, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Glyceryl Behenate/Eicosadioate, Dimethicone, Lauroyl Lysine, Dimethiconol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Alumina, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)