SkinMedica AHA/BHA Cream
Exfoliates and improves the appearance of skin tone and texture revealing brighter skin.
- Exfoliates skin
- Reveals a more youthful appearance
- Enhances skin tone and texture
- Lactic Acid, Glycolic Acid, Citric Acid, and Malic Acid: Each is a natural, alpha-hydroxy acid (AHA) derived from bilberry extract, sugar cane extract, sugar maple extract, and citrus extracts that provides mild exfoliation to help reduce the appearance of wrinkles and enhance skin texture.
- Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B5): A moisturizing agent that binds moisture to surface skin layers.
- Tocopheryl Acetate: A stabilized ester of vitamin E considered the most important antioxidant and free-radical scavenger.
- Salicylic Acid: A beta-hydroxy acid (BHA) that helps exfoliate skin.
- All skin types
FULL INGREDIENT LIST
Water/Aqua/Eau, Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Glycerin, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Squalane, Saccharum Officinarum Extract, Dimethicone, Stearic Acid, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Fruit Extract, Citrus Limon Fruit Extract, Acer Saccharum Extract, Althaea Officinalis Root Extract, Chamomile Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Salicylic Acid, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Panthenol, Bisabolol, Polysorbate 20, Polyacrylate-13, Polyisobutene, Butylene Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Aminomethyl Propanol, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Potassium Sorbate