SkinMedica Lytera 2.0 Pigment Correcting Serum
Lytera® 2.0 is an advanced Pigment Correcting Serum, formulated to address the appearance of stubborn skin discoloration.
- Formulated to address even the most stubborn skin discoloration, regardless of skin type or genetic makeup
- Improvements seen in as early as 2 weeks with progressively dramatic results at 12 weeks and beyond
- Helps optimize results of multiple treatment approaches, including chemical peels, laser therapy, microdermabrasion, and prescription skin care products, such as hydroquinone
- Non-hydroquinone, retinol-free, paraben-free, fragrance-free, non-comedogenic formulations
-Tranexamic Acid: Helps correct the appearance of hyperpigmentation.
- Phenylethyl Resorcinol: Helps support melanin balance to correct the appearance of hyperpigmentation.
- Niacinamide & Tetrapeptide-30: Helps prevent the appearance of new spots while visibly balancing the appearance of your skin tone.
- Marine Extract Blend: Helps to correct and prevent the appearance of hyperpigmentation while supporting a healthy skin barrier.
- Phytic Acid: Enhances skin texture and promotes even-looking skin.
- All skin types
FULL INGREDIENT LIST
Water/Aqua/Eau, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Niacinamide, Polyacrylate-13, Phenylethyl Resorcinol, Tranexamic Acid, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Flower Cell Extract, Plankton Extract, Tetrapeptide-30, Artemisia Capillaris Flower Extract, Vibrio Alginolyticus Ferment Filtrate, Alteromonas Ferment Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Polyisobutene, Polysorbate 20, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydroxyacetophenone, Phytic Acid, Diethylhexyl Syringylidenemalonate, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol