SkinMedica Instant Bright
SkinMedica's best science. Your best eyes. Key ingredients from Lytera® 2.0 Pigment Correcting Serum, HA5® Rejuvenating Hydrator, plus other advanced ingredients create our most comprehensive eye treatment.
- Re-energizes and rejuvenates to help eyes look brighter and more youthful.
- Instantly improves eyes’ appearance, including dark circles, sagging, puffiness, and lines.
-Works over time to continue reducing the visible signs of aging and fatigue.
- Phenylethyl Resorcinol- Helps support melanin balance to correct the appearance of hyperpigmentation
- Hyaluronic Acid Blend- A hyaluronic acid blend moisturizes and smooths
- Vitis Flower Stem Cell Extract- A potent antioxidant, which helps to prevent damage from free radicals
- Marine extracts: Correct and prevent the appearance of darkness and shadows
Caffeine, Persian silk tree extract, and St. Paul's wort addresses puffiness and uneven skin tone by adding a powerful shot of firmness and radiance
FULL INGREDIENT LIST
Water/Aqua/Eau, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, HDI/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Polysilicone-11, Ethylhexyl Olivate, Boron Nitride, Sodium Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Phenylethyl Resorcinol, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Phenoxyethanol, Albizia Julibrissin Bark Extract, Decyl Glucoside, Caffeine, Isohexadecane, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Flower Cell Extract, Hydroxyacetophenone, Trehalose, Urea, Pentylene Glycol, Polysorbate 80, Sucrose Palmitate, Sea Water/Maris Aqua, Caprylyl Glycol, Sclareolide, Disodium EDTA, Tromethamine, Diethylhexyl Syringylidenemalonate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Squalane, Tocopheryl Acetate, Polysorbate 60, Silica, Serine, Lecithin, Sucrose, Plankton Extract, Propanediol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Alteromonas Ferment Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer, Sodium Chloride, Glyceryl Polyacrylate, Pullalan, Disodium Phosphate, Algin, Glyceryl Polyacrylate, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Porphyridium Cruentum Extract, Potassium Sorbate, Potassium Phosphate, Siegesbeckia Orientalis Extract, Citric Acid