Colorescience ALL CALM® CLINICAL REDNESS CORRECTOR SPF 50
This 3-in-1 proprietary formula instantly neutralizes the appearance of redness, helps soothe and calm sensitive skin, and provides SPF 50 protection while its patent pending BioSolace™ complex helps provide ongoing relief from sensitivity and the appearance of redness.
HOW TO USE
1. Dispense 1/2 pump onto your fingertips and rub between your fingers to activate the minerals.
2.. Apply liberally to a lightly moisturized face, ensuring even coverage as the first step in your makeup application.
3. Follow with your favorite Colorescience foundation and enhancers.
4. Use Total Protection Brush-On Shield SPF 50 for reapplication every two hours for complete protection.
- All skin types
- Rosacea prone Skin and Post Procedure
- Ophthalmologist tested: Safe for: use around eye area, contact lens wearers, and sensitive eyes.
FULL INGREDIENT LIST
Titanium Dioxide 11.6%; Zinc Oxide 8.6%
Cyclopentasiloxane, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Water/Aqua/Eau, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Niacinamide, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Propylene Carbonate, Disodium Lauriminodipropionate Tocopheryl Phosphates, Crithmum Maritimum Extract, Magnolia Officinalis Bark Extract, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Magnesium Carboxymethyl Beta-Glucan, Jojoba Esters, Bisabolol, Silica, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Dimethiconol, Alumina, Glyceryl Behenate/Eicosadioate, Phenoxyethanol, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopherol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzoic Acid, Glycolic Acid, Chloroacetic Acid, Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)