Jack Black All-Over Wash For Face, Hair & Body
This multipurpose, sulfate-free wash provides a rich lather to eliminate dirt and sweat without stripping skin and hair of essential moisture that keeps them looking healthy. Botanicals leave a fresh scent without being too fragranced or heavy, and pH balanced cleansers are gentle enough for face, hair, and body.
- Cleanses without over-drying.
- Multi-purpose for both hair, face and body.
- Soothes the skin.
- Jojoba Protein: Provides water-binding properties that help maintain moisture in skin and hair.
- Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B5): Provides lightweight moisturization that softens and smooths skin and hair.
- Cocamidopropyl Betaine: Coconut-derived surfactant that provides gentle, effective, sulfate-free cleansing and leaves skin and hair soft and hydrated.
- Sea Kelp: The most nutrient rich of all seaweed species, skin benefits include superior hydration and soothing properties.
- Shea Butter: Contains essential fatty acids to hydrate and moisturize dry skin and hair.
- All skin types
FULL INGREDIENT LIST
Aqua (Water), Lauryl Glucoside, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glycerin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, PEG-20 Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Glycol Stearate, Fragrance, Sodium Phytate, Polyquaternium-7, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice Powder, Laminaria Digitata (Sea Kelp) Extract*, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Extract, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract*, Ocimum Basilicum (Basil) Leaf Extract*, Hydrolyzed Linseed (Linseed) Extract, Hydrolyzed Jojoba (Jojoba) Protein, Panthenol, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbic Acid, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Sodium Benzoate, Sorbic Acid.